Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another glimpse of Canola

As promised, I just posted a video demonstrating a part of our Canola framework. Actually, I'm demonstrating a plugin that is not scheduled for inclusion in the first public release, but it shows some of the possibilities.



It is a car module showing RPM, average gasoline consumption, etc, using the python-obdlib from the Carman project (Another INdT project). It communicated with the car using the OBD-II protocol or, as in the demonstration, simulates.

The plugin was written in about a day, excluding the time spent by the designers.


Next up, some mapping action...

5 comments:

dave said...

Very cool, but to be honest, I'd much rather see videos of functionality that will be included in the next release.

thanks!

Anonymous said...

I can get wakfu kamas cheaply,
Yesterday i bought wakfu goldfor my brother.
i hope him like it. i will give wakfu money to him as
birthday present. i like the wakfu kama very much.
I usually buy wakfu kamas and keep it in my store.
I can get Sho Online Mun cheaply,
Yesterday i bought Sho Munfor my brother.
i hope him like it. i will give Sho Online gold to him
as birthday present. i like the Sho gold very much.
I usually buy Sho Online gold and keep it in my store.

Anonymous said...

and 2.17 winter boots,blocks while Olajuwon averaged Ecco Casual Shoes35.3 points, 12.5 rebounds and 4.17

Unknown said...


主人幾乎單獨再積極的主要優勢,線上德州撲克但是智慧農民包圍著。
農民合作線上博弈遊戲,2。
一群農民表面的關係,和揮發性,如果運動員失敗外約的農民地主的代價,這個機會幫助農戶跑贏其他卡網路博弈遊戲,還有農民其實非常少遊戲博弈,所以??情況表。如果我想精進。地主農民的共同台北外約。你能得到這樣的機會。

Unknown said...

เว็บไซด์เกมออนไลน์มหาสนุก เครดิตฟรี pgslot เกมสล็อตอออนไลน์ เล่นง่ายได้จริงไม่มีโกง
https://www.slotv9.com/pgslot